Blog Changes

I am so glad to have a way to share about our family's journey through homeschooling over these past 10 years. I've been trying to make it easier for my blog visitors to find the great lesson plans and activities I share randomly through my posts. It's been so random thus far, and if you know me - I'm all about organization.

So - If you haven't already, come see all the ideas at
homegrowncatholic.blogspot.com
 
I will continue to journal about our adventures here, and leave old posts where they are. However, all future activities will be rounded up onto the other blog site. You will be able to tell which site you are on, based on the web addresses (this is stbrigidsacademy.blogspot.com) and the header images. On the HomegrownCatholics website, you'll notice that there may not be a lot of new posts, rather I add new things to posts with similar themes. So all the Lent activities are in one post, all the Marian activities are in one post, etc. It's a work in progress!
 
After you visit, please be sure to comment here what you think of the change - good or bad! I'm open to suggestions as I've just begun.
 
 https://www.pinterest.com/modestmommies/
https://www.facebook.com/homegrownCatholics/
 
 
homegrowncatholics.etsy.com
 
Also, it's still in the works, but I've opened an
Homegrown Catholics Etsy Shop
to share some of my projects and documents.
 

 
Many things I post are free to print, but a few I've added a small fee to make it worth the all the time I put into it - as you will find with other fellow bloggers. If you cannot afford a file, or wish to print multiple things, please contact me at homegrowncatholic@gmail.com and I'd be happy to work with you on a price or gift.
 
God Bless,
Melissa
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/homegrown-catholics-1871493
 
Bloglovin' Link for: StBrigidsAcademy  &  Homegrown Catholics

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts