It is not always about you.

I was tagged by Jamie who's motto is "You are my all in all."


Write a Six Word Motto that represents your life's motto....

The rules are:
1. Write your own six word Motto.
2. Post it on your blog as a Blog Title, details below if you wish.
3. Link to the person who tagged you - above.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links (leave a comment on their blog with an invitation to play).


If you do not have a blog, leave a comment in my comment box of your 6 word life motto!

*******

My Mottos~


Well, I thought of a few 6 word phrases I use, such as:
"You learn something new every day."
"Get a little stronger every day."
"Have you made a memory today?"
"For the greater good of God."


But in the end, I came up with
"It is not always about you."


I write this, because I have to constantly remind myself that my life is not my own - I am simply a servant of God, and need to be humble to His Will and not mine.

Thanks Jamie!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts