My Review of BreathableBaby Crib Bumper

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Let the fresh air in! This remarkable crib bumper lets fresh air through, while keeping little limbs safely inside the crib. Soft and padded for extra protection. Compatible with most crib styles, including convertibles and sleigh cribs, provided they have slatted ends. Hypoallergenic poly mesh. At...



Safe at last!

By Melissa, young mom of 3 from Saint Cloud, MN on 6/14/2008

5out of 5

Pros: Great Features, Soft, Colorful and Fun, Easy to Assemble, Durable

Best Uses: Toddlers, Preemies, Newborn, Infants

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I love this product. I was so happy that after years with a fear of bumpers and SIDS risk, there is an alternative. Not only will my baby not get her feet and hands stuck between bansiters, but I don't have to worry about the risk of suffocation or entanglement. And as she gets to the stage of pulling herself up, I don't have to worry about her using it as a step up and over the rail because it safely goes down with pressure. It was easy to install by weaving it around then the hook & loop enclosure. I really liked the subtle, breathable padding inbetween. Kinda neat I think. My 8 mth old tested it out, and seems to be pleased! I chose the bright pink and it is just beautiful and crisp looking in her room. No designs or characters that could go out of style by the time another baby comes along. I can't wait to recommend this to other mothers!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts

Image

Our Holy Week

Image

LMNOPreschool