Feast of the Holy Name of Mary

What I have planned for the feast of the
HOLY NAME OF MARY on Fri Sept 12, 2008

Coloring pages and other info found here and from Waltzing Matilda's blog. I particularily like the idea of serving coffee and crossaints based upon the story's Matilda found. I of course will be buying the pillsbury can and roasting a pot of fresh Maxwell House 1/2 caf coffee.



I chose to color the picture of Our Lady of Guadelupe because she has the predominant crescent moon under her feet in the image and that goes with the crossaint theme. Silly, I know. And so I can talk to my children about how I visited Guadelupe Mexico and saw the cloak with my own eyes at the age of 6 (same age as my oldest daughter now).


Thanks Mom & Dad for some of the greatest adventures of my life!


God Bless you and yours!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts