Fun things I found today!



Here are some funny shirts and bumper stickers I thought you would enjoy!

"Eat Me - Jesus" (the Eucharist)

"I Love My German Shepherd" (Pope Benedict XVI)

"If it's not a BABY, you're not pregnant." (Pro-life)

"I'm not talking to myself, I'm having a Parent-Teacher Conference" (For homeschoolers)

"I've seen the village, and I don't want them raising my children. That's why I homeschool!"

"Warning: Homeschooler. May be prone speak with big words."

"Your wallet. The one place a democrat is willing to drill."

"A woman's place is in the house - the white house!" (this is debatable)

"McCain & Palin: A Hero & A Hottie!"

And there was a good one of the USA flag, but the stars were made up of the 50 hail mary's of rosary beads.

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts

Image

Our Holy Week

Image

LMNOPreschool