Wee Wooden Saints G & H

For this week we are writing the letters G & H, so here are our fellow Wee Wooden Saints that I just finished coloring. As we add them to our collection, it feels like I am creating a little village. What fun!

Saint George
I was trying to make his face look like the one on the icon, but it made him look kind of tired and stern. Oh well. He also made a double for St. Michael without the wings for his feast day yesterday.



Saint Helena of the Cross
Isn't she an adorable woman. She found the actual cross of Jesus at the age of 80! That's just amazing. That is how old my grandmother is, I can't imagine her going off cross country in search of a hidden treasure!




Click here for Saints A-F




God Bless you and yours!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts