Free Wall*e Game!


Did you like the movie Wall-e? Well, we certainly did - it is especially wonderful for children who are disabled or very young - because of the amount of video without words and the incredible soundtrack which was written as a "space opera." I am so excited for it to come out onto DVD on Nov 18th.
The other day at Walmart I saw these Walle Rasins and just had to get them. Turns out they are part of a game, too. I am bribing Stanley to go poop for me and earn a game piece each time he goes. Now that I printed off the game board, I am sure there will be more incentive. When he's ready with all the pieces, hopefully he can then claim the grand prize - the DVD!


Find the free printable Wall*e Treasure Race Game board and pieces here:
http://walle-game.com/


Enjoy!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts