Family Name or Another Name?



What's in a name? Regardless of what you pick, they become that name. When you hold them in your arms for the first time, you say his or her name over and over again. But never sure if you say it for them or to convince yourself... this is YOUR baby! What a wonderful moment.
WHO - ARE - YOU!?

Can you believe that we have only 1 1/2 weeks until we find out if our baby is a boy or a girl!? The unbelievable part is that we cannot decide on the names. Thank you to all who voted on my blog page, and it's been helpful. But in the meantime we've re-added some names to the table, to make it more challenging of course. I know - I know, what's all the fuss about?

When we named Mikayla Anna, I had dibs on the name choice - because I'm giving birth. So when Stanley Thomas came along, I let Tom pick the name and he was set on his grandpa's name and his own name. Our miscarried babies were named after the saints we were praying devotedly to at the time. They were Joseph then Mary. Stanley's girl name choice was Sabrina Rose, so when we had a girl, it was already chosen.

If Sabrina had been a boy, I had convinced everyone of Easton Patrick, but with this pregnancy - somehow it just didn't seem right. So we've come up with these names which you can vote on by clicking HERE.


We are a Catholic, caucasian, mostly german family with a polish last name. Our other children are Mikayla, Stanley, Joseph, Mary, Sabrina. That has an unintentional pattern of MSJMS - so would a "J" name automatically be the winner? And I don't like names that heed nicknames.

Which direction would you take?
Stephen Matthew
(for my dad's patron saint of Deacons & my brother's middle name)
Jonathan Bryce
(a combo of our fav names John & Nathan, & after my dad Bruce)
David Orlando
(a strong name & after my grandpas Orlin & Leonard)
Benjamin Luke
(just a good name, with a hint of Pope Ben in there!)

In this case, I would be okay if they were called Steve, Jon, David or Ben. Nothing else.
Molly still needs a middle name??
Teresa
(after Mother Teresa, a woman I will always admire)
Patricia
(my mother, the woman who's always been there for me)
Jane
(my grandma used to call me Lady Jane, I hated it, but this just sounds too cute)
Violet
(after my grandmothers Doris Violet and Ludmilla Viola)

So feel free to click here to vote on Baby Center, or post a comment on this blog post.


God Bless you and yours!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts

Image

Our Holy Week

Image

LMNOPreschool