Still in awe with our baby...

Our Baby at 20 weeks...
I'm sure I mentioned that back when this 20 week ultrasound was taken, that our little blessing decided to keep his/her privates private. We currently have a girl, boy, then a girl. From the moment of conception of this 6th pregnancy, I was set on having a boy to give my Stanley a little brother. It took weeks, but we came up with the names Molly Violet and Jonathan Bruce.

We began working on creating a new schoolroom for our homeschooling adventures, which moved Stanley into his big sister's top bunkbed for a few months. Now Stanley has transitioned into the old office room - our largest room upstairs. This room is intended for the new baby and either Stanley if it is a boy, or Sabrina if it's a girl. Of course, if this baby is a girl - it would mean yet another move for Stanley plus rearranging Sabrina's zone. It has been a stressful 2 months not knowing what we are going to have.

So today, I went in for my 28 week appointment. Since I have already been diagnosed with Gest. Diabetes, I didn't have to do the 1hr test, but I had plenty of other things to attend to. Top priority, convincing my doctor to get me into the ultrasound room today! He said that because of the diabetes, he would like to check the size of the baby - so he agreed.

It was a busy day, so busy - it was the first time ever that there was more than one Melissa in the two waiting rooms. But after a short wait, I got in.

We got both our feet in the door with high expectations. This picture above is our baby's foot, and of course every image was so clear and beautiful, I got all teared up. I asked the US technician if she got the same awe with everyone she sees - and she agreed. It was such a blessing to see our healthy little 28 week old baby in such detail.



And so here is the latest profile of our perfect little gift from God. I would officially like to introduce you to Jonathan Bruce. Yes, it is a boy - for certain! And I couldn't be happier and you can't wipe the smiles off our faces. My dad was the first one I called, because this little guy is named after my dad, my hero - Bruce. He says he can't wait for the day he can take him out golfing with the rest of the guys. My husband Tom, is so happy to have the hormones balanced out and the hope of raising two dirty and adventurous little boys. And of course Stanley says he's ready to paint his room blue and will officially call his new little brother "Jon."


So here's a little hello from us to the big world out there
- we're having another baby! And it's a boy!

God Bless you and yours!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts

Image

Our Holy Week

Image

LMNOPreschool