What gets my house cleaner!

I am so happy to say that after more than 2 years of being frustrated with our choice of Stainless Steel kitchen appliances, we finally found the solution to those annoying fingerprints. Scotch Brite was my answer!




I was already happy with their Kitchen Cloths. The Stainless Steel Cleaner made my fridge, oven, dishwasher and microwave look like they did when we first bought them. I am thriled with the shine and resistance to fingerprints. Now I am also excited to try out their Kitchen Cooktop Cleaner.



Check out their website to take their quiz

My Cleaning Type: The Queen of Clean

"Congratulations your highness! With a toilet scrubber in hand, you’re unstoppable. You’re a woman who goes to extremes for a spotless home and you clean even where people won’t see because at least YOU know it’s clean."
 
 

 
For most ALL my cleaning needs, I have my trusty Melaleuca. I have used Melaleuca's eco-nomical and eco-safe cleaners for about 14 years now. They are higly effective, inexpensive and hypo-allergenic, instead of being expensive, caustic and irritating. If you want to learn more about Melaleuca's products, visit their website then give me a call/email! I have more testimonies to share about their cleaners, supplements and more.

God Bless you and yours!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts