I can’t wrap my head around all these boxes!

Not knowing when we’re going to close on the house is driving me insane. It could be one to two weeks from now. Either number is stressful. But it is really happening. The reality of it all is settling in my mind and heart. At that point where I just want to get to the new house so I can resume life as normal. Everything seems to be on hold right now.

100_2750

I am beginning to wonder if I packed up too much, leaving nothing for the kids to play with. This picture is of Jonathan who took out mommy’s prayer books because all of his are in boxes. Luckily he was a happy guy. School bookwork is an impossibility right now. Just too much to do. We’re “unschooling” for awhile. Thank the Lord for my Mom and Sister who are coming to help me today. Help me make some sense of this maze of boxes!

100_2812

It is not until you empty the closets, and uncover all your “projects” that you realize how much you’ve started and never finished.  Tis my life.

100_2805 

God’s Grace – who can do this without it?

..and “I get by with a little help from my friends” and family…

100_2748

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts