Countdown to Saints Day

I know I've been slacking on my idea posts. Well, I came up with this one with Mikayla's help. But just got started today.

Anyone else tired of being asked "How many more days until Halloween?" How about a countdown to the following day, All Saints Day on Nov 1st? Our Forever Tree is where we host our seasonal countdowns.

 

October Countdown to All Saints Day!

Oct Countdown to Saints Day

What you'll need:

A Forever Tree or Hanging Spot

31 Mini Pumpkin Baskets, labeled #1-31

31 Names of Saints or Saint Fun Facts (Catholic.org Saint Printables)

Perhaps a small treat in each basket too?

 

Take down and read or research one per day during October to prepare for All Saints Day on November 1st.

 

Click Here for a PDF of what I printed and cut out to fold up into the baskets.

image

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts