Saturday, September 22, 2012

September Family Update

Sabrina 5th Birthday

Sabrina is 5!!! Happy Birthday monkey.

 

Holding Baby Benjamin Schuster

New cousin Benjamin comes for a visit. We love him as if he were a new brother.

Holding Baby Benjamin Schuster

Sad to send him home. Auntie spoiling him already - I crocheted him a football. In 6 more months he'll actually be able to throw it!

 

Procrastinators To Do List

His & Hers To Do Lists

At the end of a busy September, I can honestly say - I like the idea of unschooling, life learning a lot better than homeschooling/book learning. I can check more off my list when we're learning in the moment. Lots of things to do, as I perfect my own version of a Procrastinator's To Do List (avail soon, I hope). The list was meant to be "daily." It's been up for a week.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! May God bless her with many, many more years of love, health and happiness! Your nephew is precious. Would you be willing to share how you made the football? I would love to crochet something like that. I basically do blankets, scarves, things like that. :-) I love your introduction. It truly does take every ounce of physical and emotional strength to homeschool and many days I feel like I'm not doing "enough" or doing it well, but I just keep chugging along and asking Him for the strength and courage to keep going. Hope you have a great weekend. God bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about our family. I look forwards to sharing ideas, joys and struggles. God Bless you in your journey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails