Lent Lessons all planned for you


I know what it's like to browse the internet in hopes that someone else created what you're hoping to do, so you can just print and get to it. That's been my mission by sharing here and on my Homegrown Catholics blog. Tomorrow begins the 2021 Lenten Season, and fortunately even I can print out this ready to go plan.

Lenten Journey for Families is a free lesson plan with journaling activities. Each week will include an activity, reflection, copywork, writing assignment and craft.


Lent: Are you prepared to be repaired is a blog full of more ideas for your Lenten journey. All printables there are available for purchase on my Etsy shop: Homegrown Catholics.  Hopefully that will jumpstart your imagination, or fill in the blanks for your lesson planning.


Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts