* You come to school in your PJ's.
* Your biology lab consists of assisting in your sibling's birth.
* Your stacks of books to check out is taller than the librarian.
* Your PE comes from chasing little toddlers around.
* Your school bus is a 9 passenger van.
* You consider school work after lunch to be cruel and unusual punishment.
* Your father has ever told the check-out lady at Wal-mart, "We're on a field trip."
* Your teacher has ever written your report card on a napkin.
* You have to move dirty laundry off your desk before your can start school.
* The signatures on your diploma all end with the same last name.
* Everyone else in the world is referred to as "Non-homies."
* Your first real date is on your honeymoon.
* Your yearbook is also your babybook.
* A snow day means that you shovel the driveway after you finish your school work.
* You enjoy the pastime of watching public school kids walk home from school.
* You have to look at the clock to see if you can call your public school friends yet.
* Your alarm clock is the public school kids' bus going by.
* You've played jump rope with kids 5 years older than you and 5 years younger at the same time.
* Health class is potty training, going to the dentist, and helping make supper.
* You have to decide what year you want to graduate.
* You can remember nearly every single day you went to public school.
* The teacher can kiss the principal, and no one thinks it's unusual.
* You get to school and the teacher asks you if you've done all your chores.
* You graduate valedictorian.
* Your mother never asks how school was today?