Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Word Meme

Okay, it's time I catch up on these meme's everyone is posting.

1. Where is your cell phone? dresser
2. Where is your significant other? working
3. Your hair? shorter
4. Your mother? thoughtful
5. Your father? wiser
6. Your favorite thing? hope
7. Your dream last night? ex-boyfriend
8. Your dream/goal? health
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? arts
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? couch
14. What you're not? punctual
15. One of your wish list items? maid
16. Where you grew up? cities
17. The last thing you did? plunge
18. What are you wearing? yellow
19. Your TV? sesame street
20. Your Pet? none
21. Your computer? functional
22. Your mood? complacent
23. Missing someone? Tom
24. Your car? minivan
25. Something you're not wearing? shirt (baby spit up on it!)
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? occupied
28. Love someone? many
29. Your favorite color? tanzanite
30. When is the last time you laughed? minutes
31. Last time you cried? lately
32. Who will resend this? remaining
33. How many sisters? one

Rules: repost with this only one word to answer the question.
I found this on the blog of another Melissa. Be sure to tell her if you completed this.

2 comments:

  1. I played this one a while ago, maybe a week or two ago...I got it from MN Mom!!

    Yours was fun to read, love the maid answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! How nice to hear from you! You really are perceptive, and I'm sure you are a great listener! I had to go back and re-read the meme I posted and there absolutely were the most subtle reminders of what an absolutely low mood I was in when I posted it. Amazing! I'm actually doing much better now, though, thank you very much for asking!

    I've been reading your blog for a while now but (and please forgive me for this) I can't remember now if I've ever commented. You have certainly been on my mind and in my prayers so often lately. I was so happy to hear the good news regarding work for your husband, and was reminded of how thrilled my own husband and I were when he found a new job last year. We, too, had prayed to St. Joseph and truly believe that it was through his intercession that this job was offered to my husband. (You can read the really long version here.)

    You are both doing such a wonderful job of caring for and providing for your family and I know that God will continue to bless your efforts. I wish I could be there in real life to lend a hand or supportive shoulder. Something tells me we would get along great! We seem to have so much in common...aside from the obvious (Catholic homeschoolers with children of approximately the same ages, same name!) I've noticed so many other little things: our mutual love of NKOTB (*wink*) , and, this just about knocked me out of my seat--I just scrolled all the way down to the bottom of your page and saw your awesome family planner...just last night I was describing to my hubby my vision of a nearly IDENTICAL system! That is just weird. And, another random tidbit, I got chills when I noticed you had the theme to The Greatest American Hero in your playlist. I LOVED that show when I was little! LOVED it. I was totally going to grow up and marry Ralph Hinkley. :)

    Anyway, this has become one of the longest comments ever, and totally rambly, and probably disjointed because certain little people keep interrupting my chain of thought. :) But, I do thank you for your comment and please know that I am thinking of and praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about our family. I look forwards to sharing ideas, joys and struggles. God Bless you in your journey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails