Healthy Homeschoolers Walk Wednesdays


I decided I wanted to start a Walking Group of homeschool mom's with kids ages 0-12. My intentions are to get myself walking on a regular basis and give the kids some playground time. I also want to meet some more homeschool mom's. So, for the month of August, we'll park somewhere, walk to a playground within 2 miles - playtime and a picnic lunch there - then walk back. Each week we'll switch to a new park, unless we find a favorite.

This is a big step, and right now my mind is trying to make excuses. Can you believe it?! Well, I figure if I plan it and others are expecting me to be there.... I'll be there. Being accountable to someone is 50% of the success of weightloss plans I've either been in or read about.

So tomorrow I hope to have some good pictures of our first endeavor!

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts