Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Pat!

Today my mother officially becomes a Senior Citizen! It is her 55th birthday, and I couldn't be happier for her. She lives such a beautiful life, with her husband , 3 children, 1 son-in-law, and 4 grandchildren loving her dearly for all she is and does. My mom is a good example of what I strive to be (Of course I have a lot of my dad in me too!), and a good friend to me and countless others. She is very active in her family life and church life. So this is my shout out to her:

Happy Birthday Mom!


And to you, a special note from Mikayla - who's spiked a 103* temp today, coughing and hacking away, lost her voice and decided to take a nap. [Stanley's still perfecting his.]



We love you! See you soon!






God Bless you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pat!!! God Bless you!! The light of Christ shines through you, it's one of the first thing anyone who meets you notices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my wonderful daughter Melissa... thank you so much for this wonderful tribute on my birthday. Thank you for all the kind things you do and say continually. I love you and your family so much. What a precious gift our children and grandchildren are to us.
    Thank you Mikayla for the very precious and touching card you drew of YOU and ME!!! I LOVE IT!!!Hope you are feeling better today.

    Thank you Jamie for your touching thoughts. I thank God for the friend you are to Melissa and see the spirit of Christ in you also in all the kind things you do for others. May God Bless you and your family.

    Love in Christ,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about our family. I look forwards to sharing ideas, joys and struggles. God Bless you in your journey!

MY BLOGGER FAN CLUB

Google+ Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails