A Kitchen Emergency! and more

For a little laugh, check out my Taco Noodle Casserole recipe on our family recipe blog to find out the Kitchen Emergency I encoutered today. Looks like I'm not the only one. It starts out:

"TIP OF THE DAY: When you have a lid that is hot and steamy, do not place it flat on your counter or stove top....."

God Bless you and yours!


PS: New shows I'm addicted to, and sometimes watch simutaneously...
CSI
Eleventh Hour
Bones
Biggest Loser
Lost
Scrubs
The Office
Ghost Whisperer
...among others


PPS - Anyone watch the itty bitty prolife spot on Private Practice last night. Where the single psychologist finds out she's pregnant (not sure who'd the daddy), you can't even tell with her perfect waistline, and sees her ultrasound for the first time. [Clip below]

If only we got it passed to be mandatory for pregnant women to hear the heartbeat and see an ultrasound before submitting themselves to an abortion. So they can realize it's not tissue, it's a baby! I wish I could link to our St. Cloud Visitor newspaper that wrote an amazing story about a lady who made posters from ultrasounds for the March for Life, and ended up saving an unborn baby - that of a woman who helped her at the printers.

The clip I mentioned... Time 5:40-7:00 is the time when this scene occurs.

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts