Let Us Love One Another

Happy Valentine's Day!

image

Mark 12:30-31

mark12_30-31

- Children's Maze Printable: Love the Lord Your God…

- Lapbook: Jesus Loves Me

 

Classic bible verses about God's Love, are easily learned through great songs I learned back in Sunday School! Click on the links to hear the songs on You Tube! They are very easy to teach your kids!!!!

 

1john4_7-8

Beloved, Let us LOVE one another 1 John 4:7-8

- Song by Maranatha Kids

 

1john3

Behold what manner of LOVE the Father has given unto us

That we should be called the sons of God. 1 John 3:1-2

- Song by Maranatha Singers

- Song by Psalty the Song Book

 

 

I LOVE You Lord, and I lift my voice to worship You. O my soul rejoice.

Take joy my King, in what hear. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

- Song by Maranatha Singers

I Love You Lord sign sheet

ILOVEYOULORDSONGSHEET

 

And in honor of the beautiful baby joining our family tomorrow morning…

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts