I’m Back

Well, it has certainly been awhile since I’ve been able to really get back into the blogosphere. Our computer died and it was devastating. Fortunately we were able to save and buy a new computer and my cousin, God bless him, volunteered to recover all our files from the deceased PC. What was I most worried about? Pictures. All our family pictures that didn’t back up on our external hard drive as I had hoped it had. As well as my Modest Mommies business files. Hours, Days, Years worth of information and work is finally being restored. The file upload is not complete so I’m not 100% getting excited yet. Worst fear, my daughter’s 1st birthday photos are gone.
So with that mini freak out episode almost past, I’m ready to start sharing again all the wonderful things that we have been up to. I hope you’re ready to pin you’re favorites, starting with my next post about our Cat Chat VBS Wilderness Adventure through the Sacraments Craft Ideas! I made some originals I’m quite proud of.
Something else you may have missed if you are not a part of my Homegrown Catholics Facebook page, is that we have a new baby! I’m looking forward to sharing how being a mother to 7 amazing people has changed everything in our homeschool approach and daily activities.
God Bless you on your journey! Come back to read about ours!
Melissa

Our School's Prayer

Our School's Prayer

Popular Posts